“Common-Sense Answers to Your Most Frequently Asked Log Home Questions”
Thanks for joining us here at Natural Timber Log Homes. Our goal is to help you make sense of all the different information out there so that you can make the most informed decisions possible before you start your log home project.
We have found that in order to make those decisions, most people need answers to a core group of questions. Log Homes 101 is a road map designed to make it easy to navigate through these core questions.
Each blog article includes advice, insights, and links to other resources, all of which are dedicated to teaching you more about the topic at hand.
To get started, simply click one of the links below…
- “How Much Does a Log Home Cost?”
- “How Energy Efficient are Log Homes?”
- Are you a liscensed general contractor?
- “Are you a licensed general contractor?”
- “Are log homes ‘green’ or eco-friendly?”
- “Can a log home survive a natural disaster like high winds or flooding?”
- “Are log homes fire-resistant?”
- “How many years will a log home last?”
- “Do you use kiln dried logs in your homes?”
- “What types of wood do you use in your log homes?”
- “What size log homes do you build?”
- “What styles of log homes do you build?”
Didn’t see the questions you need answers for? Then we invite you to start a conversation with our log home expert.